Sharing media via Dropbox is a quick and effective way of transferring a large number of files with others, including AuctionsPlus.
First, sign up for a Dropbox account:
- Navigate to dropbox.com
- Click "create an account"
- Type in your name and email address (your email will become your username for Dropbox)
- Create a unique password
- Click the box and agree to the Dropbox terms
- Finalise & create your account
- Sign in to your account
Adding Files to Dropbox:
- From the right-hand side there is an option to upload files, which by clicking on will bring up a browse window
- Find the photo's or video's on your computer and select all (control + A selects all the files in the folder)
- Dropbox will then ask you to select a folder to add the files into
- If needing to create a new folder on your dropbox account simply click 'create new folder', name it and then click create
- You can then select the folder and click upload
- Find the folder you wish to share
- Whilst hovering over the folder name, click 'share'
- Add the email address of the person you wish the share the folder items with
- This will send an email with a link to the folder, and they will be able to download it from there.