Help for Buyers
Help for Sellers
Help for Assessors & Agents
Help with My Account
Claims & Complaints
How do I upload video's to my Assessment?To make a video available on an assessment, it must be published as a public video onto Youtube. The link is then inserted into the media & marketing section of Assessment Entry.
- Go to www.youtube.com
- In the top right, click Sign In
- Click Create Account - once you have an account, start from Step 4.
- Sign in you YouTube
- Click on Upload - its at the top of the page, an arrow symbol with a line underneath
- Choose privacy settings - Public
- Select the video you would like to upload from your computer, or drag the file into the upload window
- As the video is uploading a public video to YouTube
- Click Publish to finish uploading
- Copy the generated URL into your Assessment
- Save your Assessment
For a video tutorial, please click here.